martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

Me as a teacher


My name is Gloria Yaneth Montoya Garcés, I´m a Kinder garden teacher. I studied childhood education at U de A for almost 5 years. Two years ago, I graduated and started to work part time in a private institution. I have worked at different institutions: I worked as a third grade teacher at Instituto Parroquial Jesús de la Buena Esperanza for two years. Later, I started working in public education in a town (El Peñol) with the new school methodology.

Nowadays, after 10 years, I have experienced teaching to teachers in ICT projects like Intel, Entrepares, among others. Personally, I would like to be better in a second language and in my computers skills, because I think these areas are essential for everybody, especially for teachers. When I achieve a high proficiency in English, I would like to travel abroad; however I don’t want to forget my teaching abilities that are why I will study a post degree.

No hay comentarios: